how to add youtube subscribe button to videos
Step by step guide with pro tips
How to Add YouTube Subscribe Button to YouTube Videos
YouTube is the no.1 grossing website/application for video streaming across the globe.
If you are new to this world then it’s completely understandable why you clicked on this article.
So let’s get started with the basic steps of how to add a watermark subscription button/widget to your YouTube channel’s videos.
Login to your YouTube channel.
Got to the “creator studio/YouTube” studio settings where you’ll find all the settings for managing your channel.
Then you need to click on the “settings” button which is located downwards to the very left.
After clicking on settings, a pop-up page will appear, you’ll need to select the “channel” option on the left side and after that “Branding” option.
Then you’ll need to select a time slot that when you want this watermark to appear in your videos.
The best practice is to pop it up as early as possible for potential viewers to convert into subscribers.
The last step is to make sure your watermark appears in your videos.
You can do this by waiting a day or two and testing it by playing your videos because watermarks don’t appear instantly on YouTube for some unknown reason.
Hoping this fun-filled, easily understandable, and informative guide was both productive and helpful at your end. Keep learning and keep reading our two-minute blogs filled with mind-boggling information.
Benefits of using GoToDesigno
Try GoToDesigno tool for free. Here are some of the advantages you will get by using our tool.
- User our drag & drop feature to create outro in minutes
- No graphic design experience required. Super easy to use
- Thousands of stock photos and icons available for free use
- Hundreds of fonts available to make your design stunning
- The big thing – thousands of pre-made templates available designed by our top-notch graphic designers suitable for wide range of niches
- Create one design and resize it quickly for other social networks